Are you a high-performance design leader looking for your next challenge? Accelerate your career with a fast growing, global agency.
If you know the tech industry inside out, breath user experience, and are known for driving an inspiring vision for a company and team, join us in this
key leadership role at Transcends.
We are seeking a Creative Director who wants an integral role in developing and leading the creative vision for Transcends. You will be part of a
fast-growing start-up agency whose clients include B2B tech companies in the Microsoft ecosystem, from Fortune 500’s to bleeding edge start-ups with
advanced innovative solutions. The Director will have the opportunity to work on big branding projects that could include the launch our new
philanthropic division and “Transcending Tech” podcast.
Work with CEO to formulate and drive a highly creative vision for Transcends that enables 20x growth over the next 3
- You are an excellent designer and willing to dig into day-to-day hands-on design work both internally and for our
- Expertly lead strategic client engagements with a lens of design thinking, user experience, and tools like customer proposition canvases
- Up-level design talent within our existing marketing team and make hires or engage skilled contractors where
- Big branding projects – launch our new purpose-driven division and an innovation-focused podcast, Transcending
- Provide leadership for our marketing team including reviewing and approving art and copy, and ensuring client outcomes are being
- Generate fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, including agency and leadership experience in a fast growth
- Deep expertise in B2B marketing design & execution, preferable in the tech industry
- Demonstrated excellence at leading design teams and strategic big picture
- Highly adaptive and proficient across of a variety of digital tools like Illustrator, InDesign, , Asana, Harvest and Microsoft Teams
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience working remotely
- Knowledge of Microsoft partner ecosystem & enterprise software a bonus