A large yet flexible organization, SUSE, wanted to promote their Azure Marketplace listing SUSE SLES 15 SP1 24×7 Support as a test to see if they could get traction on the listing with account-based marketing. They wanted an agency to work with their in-house team to:
- leverage their channel partnership with Microsoft,
- utilize co-marketing dollars (MDF) with an approved vendor,
- create messaging that communicated the value of SUSE SLES, and
- amplify their solutions through digital lead generation.
Transcends quickly got to work on setting targets for leads within SUSE’s account specific list of IT and Cloud Architects. Transcends creative marketing tactics included:
- Account-based marketing approach targeting joint enterprise customers shared with Microsoft
- Digital advertising: LinkedIn single image ads with landing page and custom lead generation forms.
- Remarketing with Google ads to drive traffic to Microsoft AppSource, once the leads were mature enough in their journey to make a purchase
- A/B testing new approaches continuously and reporting weekly.