Grow your business with best-in-class partnerships that deliver results.
Our roots run deep in technology partnerships, enabling us to bring our clients exclusive insights, data-driven market opportunities, and a prioritized pathway to partnership success.
Check out our Microsoft GTM Services Catalogue
Here are our three highly regarded channel partnership offers:
Did you know? $25 billion in marketing development funds (MDF) went unused last year.
Tech companies like Microsoft are giving their Partners more power than ever through advancing program capabilities, increasing funding and incentives, and offering world-class resources to enable client and solution success.
At Transcends we thrive on partnership and help you get the most of your relationships with technology vendors like Microsoft and Sitecore.
Get your certifications up to date, participate in online marketplaces, seek funding, and get your organization up-to-speed with the latest training & educational programs.
Our services range from pre-packaged quick deploy solutions, to highly customized retainer services for growing your channel partnership.
Our partnership offerings flow through the entirety of the Build With, Go-To-Market, and Sell With motions that are foundational to technology vendors.
Transcends keeps pace with the technology environment by sprinting toward change and seeking data-driven opportunities. Through a systematized collaboration process, we continue to thrive in competitive landscapes and hold high standards for delivering results, always.
Transcends has placed itself at the zenith of technology and human connection. Our deep-rooted history of technology intertwined with marketing and messaging capabilities has enabled us to create content that speaks to all levels, from Microsoft Executives to non-profit gurus and everyone in between.
At Transcends, we thrive on partnership and help you get the most of your relationships with technology vendors like Microsoft and Sitecore. Get your certifications up to date, participate in online marketplaces, seek funding, and get your organization up-to-speed with the latest training & educational programs.
Microsoft was presented the key challenge of increasing Azure Consumed Revenue (ACR) globally by 60% with top ISV partners. Transcends was selected as the Microsoft vendor to lead the program, and our CEO, Ashleigh Vogstad, assisted in creating and guiding the strategy, as well as managing the execution vendor. Through a team of 25 “inside partner development managers,” in the first 6 months of activation the Assisted Growth program:
- Actively engaged 1465 organizations to surpass 60% ACR growth target, and 9 figures of revenue.
- Graduated over 100 organizations from the program with significant IP Co-Sell wins.
- Drove go-to-market benefits adoption from 2% of the portfolio to 34% in just 6 months.
- Transformed the program from solely Azure to multi-cloud with the introduction of Modern Workplace and Biz Apps.
As part of Transcends’ value to promote conscious connections, we actively seek to support non-profit technology partners like Sustainable Coastlines. We helped launch this New Zealand-based non-profit’s partnership with global technology vendor, Microsoft, and wow did it make a huge difference. Here’s how we worked together:
- Worked with Sustainable Coastlines to secure them a Microsoft “AI for Earth” grant to fund their artificial intelligence solution.
- President of Microsoft, Brad Smith, came to New Zealand to present the grant & participated in a beach clean-up.
- Transcends ‘engaged Microsoft’s Philanthropy department to receive cash funding support.
- We secured exclusive access to a New Zealand Parliament showcase with government officials.
- Through their technology partner, Enlighten Designs, they won a Microsoft Partner of the Year award.
- Extensive press funded and distributed by Microsoft, including a globally released video case study.
We Build and Oversee Your New and Existing Tech Partnerships
Our roots run deep in technology partnerships. Looking to expand your tech partnerships?
Give Us A Shout!