The Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event provided a first look at new Microsoft AI features, offered real-world demos of AI in action, and shared expert insights on how to implement AI effectively.
Microsoft’s experts also showcased how the new Copilot will:
- Empower your workforce to focus on revenue-generating tasks by automating routine work.
- Foster modern collaboration, connecting people, data, and processes across your organization.
- Unleash the potential for innovation with low-code development and next-gen AI.
Microsoft’s Copilot has already been adopted by over 130,000 organizations, and this event launched the latest version of this powerful tool. Copilot doesn’t just sit on the sidelines; it steps into the action, enhancing insights, saving time, and sparking creativity across both Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
The Microsoft team delivered invaluable expert insights on effectively implementing Copilot and AI in businesses, with leaders sharing their vision for AI’s role in areas like customer service, enterprise resource planning (ERP), and low-code solutions.
OUR KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE EVENT
AI-Powered Customer and Field Service Transformation
Dynamics 365 Customer and Field Service now benefits from Copilot’s powerful new capabilities, saving time on routine tasks and boosting productivity.
Jeff Comstock, Corporate Vice President, Customer Service at Microsoft, demonstrated how Copilot can improve customer service and field service processes. This includes improvements to:
- Customer self-service
- Improved inbox functionality
- Voice experiences
- Better collaboration through Microsoft Teams
- Integrated diagnostics
AI-Powered Transformation of ERP
By harnessing AI, automation, and analytics to increases operational efficiency across finance, supply chain, and operations, ERP is being transformed with streamlined processes and improved visibility.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance is now equipped with extended planning and analysis, offering seamless integration of operational and financial planning for ongoing, data-driven decision-making.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management benefits from improvements in demand planning and procure-to-pay processes, with Copilot suggesting actions for more informed purchasing decisions.
- Georg Glantschnig, Vice President, AI ERP, presented Domino’s Pizza’s success story in enhancing demand planning accuracy using AI, which led to reduced food waste and more efficient operations.
Elevating Customer Experience with AI-Driven Transformation
Microsoft is taking customer experience to the next level through AI-driven innovation. With the powerful trio of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Insights, and Copilot, you’re armed with the tools to uncover hidden data, unlock new capabilities, and boost productivity and collaboration.
A range of solutions have been introduced for marketing and sales professionals. Copilot steps in as your trusted partner, assisting in delving deeper into your customer base, streamlining engagement processes, and pushing the boundaries to craft exceptional customer experiences. It’s like having a knowledgeable companion to guide you towards making the most of every customer interaction.
In the final session of the day, Lori Lamkin, Corporate Vice President of Customer Experience, showcased the success story of Kodak Alaris. With Copilot integrated into Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Insights, they harnessed AI’s potential to uncover hidden customer data. By leveraging Copilot, they crafted personalized content that not only informed customers about their services, but also elevated productivity and deepened customer connections.
The Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event highlighted the exciting potential AI has in transforming businesses. The expert insights, and real business challenges, like Domino’s Pizza and Kodak Alaris, demonstrated how and why businesses should be adopting this transformative technology. If you missed it you can watch the sessions on demand here
Stay tuned for more updates on how AI is shaping the future of business!